Search in Folders

Sep 11, 2010 at 5:39 AM

I am using version 1.4.1 Windows 7 64bit, I was wondering how and if DoubleFeature searched inside folders, if so how do I turn on this feature?

Coordinator
Sep 11, 2010 at 5:50 AM

Hello, Double Feature doesn't have this feature. You can add folders (click in the arrow in "Add" button) and soon the app will be able to scan folders.

Sep 11, 2010 at 4:02 PM

Damn, OK I have over 2500 movies to add and that's A LOT of work thanks for your reply, and I do like your product except for that small missing feature.

Coordinator
Sep 11, 2010 at 5:11 PM

I've never tried to manage so many movies... I'd like to see how DF works with 2500 movies. If you want help me, I'm gonna really appreciate that.

Also, I think you may use the "Add folder" feature, but if you think this isn't gonna work for you, I'd like to know what do you suggest. I think the users are the responsible to make this app better and better.

Sep 11, 2010 at 10:45 PM

Yes sure I would love to help out, just let me know what is needed.

Coordinator
Sep 11, 2010 at 10:59 PM

First, any suggestion you have to do, feel free to do, in this thread or another. And detail the feature you want to see in the next release. If you want attach a screenshot, you can create a new item in "Issue Tracker".

Also, I'd like to know how the app works with more than 100 movies.